Use Canada CRS Calculator To Check Your Eligibility For Canada PR
Use our Canada CRS calculator if:
- you’re eligible for at least 1 Express Entry program, or
- you want to see if a change to your profile may affect your CRS score.
Canada Express Entry system streamlines the application process for permanent residence (PR) in Canada under three federal immigration programs – the Federal Skilled Workers Program (FSWP), the Federal Skills Trades Program (FSTP), and the Canadian Experience Class (CEC), in addition to various ‘enhanced’ provincial streams.
An immigration stream caters to a specific group of people, say, highly-skilled professionals, tech workers, critical skilled workers, international graduates, etc.
Any interested candidates willing to obtain Canada PR under Express Entry may have to qualify under two points system:
- A preliminary minimum 67 points criteria whereby the authorities determine the entry to the Express Entry pool for FSWP candidates, mainly because such candidates do not require a job offer or a prior work experience in Canada to get nominated for Canada PR.
- Once entered into the Express Entry pool, each profile is ranked and evaluated based on a high Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score out of 1200 points. Only high-scoring candidates receive an invitation to apply (ITA) for Canada PR in the fortnightly Express Entry draws.
How Can BiMars Consultancy Assist You?
BiMars is a qualified and licensed ICCRC- Canada immigration consultant. Our team here will ensure to simplify the complex process of applying for Canada PR by:
- Preparing financial papers,
- Authenticating documents,
- Filling applications,
- Co-ordinating for visas, and
- Acquiring work and residence permits.
In addition to that, the post-arrival services that we offer include acquiring a social insurance card, driver’s license, accommodation, and what not!
Book your free consultation session today!