Get Your Canada Work Permit Visa
You may not be the only one benefitting from a Canada Work Permit Visa!
A report from Statistics Canada showed the positive association between the increase in the proportion of immigrant workers and business productivity growth. In other words, businesses in Canada need more foreign workers to work and settle in the country!
Typically, a Canada work permit will specify:
- The type of work you can do,
- Where you can work,
- How long you can work, or
- The employer you can work for.
Work permit in Canada is classified into two types:
- Employer-Specific Work Permit: As the name implies, this Canada work permit lets you work in Canada only for a specfic employer. However, the employer in Canada who wants to hire you must include a copy of Labour Market Impact Assessment along with your application. LMIA is a mandate imposed upon businesses in Canada before they could hire any foreign worker to work in the country. It is to ensure that the said vacancy cannot be fulfilled by hiring a permanent resident or a Canadian citizen. Further, entrepreneurs looking to operate a business in Canada do not need a LMIA, however their business must create jobs for Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada.
- Open Work Permit: As the name implies, this Canada work permit will let you work for any employer in Canada.
Typically, the following type of candidates are eligible:
- an international student,
- Are the spouse/common-law partner or dependent family member of a skilled worker or international student,
- have an employer-specific work permit but looking for new job,
- are a temporary resident permit holder,
- applicant of permanent residence in Canada.
Fast-Track Your Process – Global Talent Stream
The Global Talent Stream provides Canadian employers with easier access to temporary foreign workers with experience in 13 occupational categories in fields such as Information Technology and Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).
The most beneficial provision for such skilled workers is that they can obtain a work permit within two weeks of applying!
Contact our immigration coordinator to know more!
Post-Graduation Work Permit in Canada
Once a student completes their study course at a designated learning institution (e.g., a university or college) in Canada, they are eligible to obtain a Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP).
The PGWP enables such graduates to work for any Canadian employer for a maximum duration of three years.
Get help on your work permits by taking this free assessment online.
Transition to Permanent Residence in Canada
Towards the expiry of Canada work permit visa, the amount of work experience accumulated by such foreign individuals can make them eligible for certain Canada PR immigration pathways – Express Entry‘s Canadian Experience Class program, Provincial Nominee Programs.
Subsequently, regular nomination draws are conducted both at federal and provincial levels to invite candidates with the desired skills & expertise to apply for permanent residence in Canada.
You may get in touch with our expert consultants to know your best immigration option.
How Can BiMars Consultancy Help You?
BiMars Consultancy is duly registered with the national regulatory body – Immigrations, Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). It regulates the Canadian immigration and citizenship consultants and international student advisors.
Additionally, we also offer consultancy services for job vacancies in Canada. Our team of expert consultants, legal advisors are here to provide you:
- Documentation support related to Canada work permit
- Ensure your work permit application meets essential requirements
- Transition to Permanent Residency
Book your free consultation session today!