Overview On New Zealand Immigration
Rightfully called the ‘Land of Long White Clouds’, New Zealand is a truly exotic location. At the same time, New Zealand is open to foreign skilled workers, business individuals, students, and their families to live work, study, travel, and settle permanently.
The New Zealand immigration policy supports and enhances the cultural and economic progress of the country. If you are planning to move to New Zealand, then BiMars has the perfect means to help you gain a New Zealand Immigration Visa.
Work in New Zealand
New Zealand has vibrant industrial sectors and regions that often face a shortage of skilled professionals. The Skilled Migration category is designed to incentivize highly skilled and qualified foreigners to settle in New Zealand.
We have summarised the New Zealand Immigration process for aspiring skilled immigrants.
|Step-1: Self-assessment & submit an Expression of Interest online
Check if you meet the requirements for free by contacting us.
|Step-2: Receive an Invitation to Apply
A minimum of 160 points would make you eligible for selection from the EOI pool and may be sent an ITA.
|Step-3: Submit a resident application
You may follow our standard format to submit your resident application.
|Step-4: Receive your VISA for New Zealand Immigration
If successful, you’ll be issued a resident visa.
New Zealand work Visa offers two options:
- Work to Resident– Foreign workers can work in New Zealand and obtain permanent residence by upgrading their temporary work visa, say after 3-5 years.
- Employment– Local employers in New Zealand may hire foreign skilled workers for a temporary period.
The Family Visa category allows the immigrant’s partner/spouse and dependent children up to the age of 24, to obtain permanent resident status in New Zealand.
Other dependent family members like parents/grandparents/siblings can be sponsored by permanent residence holders for a minimum of three years.
Invest in New Zealand
New Zealand is open to foreign individuals to invest in its economy and create valuable jobs. The multiple pathways that help them to immigrate to New Zealand are:
- Entrepreneur Work Visa Program & Entrepreneur Residence Visa
- Migrant Investor Category
- Employee of a Relocating business
Contact our Senior Business Advisor to take you through the specificity of each New Zealand immigration pathway for investors.
How Can BiMars Consultancy Help You in Australia Immigration?
BiMars Consultancy is duly registered with the Immigration Advisers Authority. It means that any candidate who avails of the services of New Zealand immigration from consultants worldwide is protected against fraud.
Having said that, BiMars has been formidable in offering immigration, legal & overseas education consultancy to New Zealand among other top OECD countries with over 2500+ success stories.
We offer extensive support for your immigration to New Zealand via PR Visa, Work Visa, Business Visa, Family Reunification Visa, Study Visa, Visitor Visa through:
- Documentation & legal assistance in VISA submission
- Standard pre-departure & settlement services
- Explore Australia visa options, as New Zealand has liberal ties with Australia on immigration
- Free webinars, daily news, blogs, overseas education counseling & other useful resources on New Zealand immigration
Book your free session today with New Zealand immigration experts at BiMars Consultancy!